Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sick...again!

It started with Annie on Friday, and then my tummy started hurting late Sunday night. (No doubt, too much ham.) Erin was also sick yesterday. I just stayed in my bed all day and slept, too achy to get up. Luckily, Eric had the day off for Easter, so he was home to take care of all of us. I feel much better today, but still quite tired.

2 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

yeah, it was definitely the ham for sure! Hope you guys are feeling better! Uuuggg! Sickness sucks, moms cannot get sick, its just not allowed! Glad Eric was there to help, what a good husband. Rog did the same thing when I got so sick this winter too! WE have good ones for sure!

andersson-whanau said...

Hey It's Kylii. I hope all of you are feeling better. Kayla and I say HI to Erin. We are going to miss you at Trinity. : (