Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Who is Edward?

I keep hearing everyone talk about this guy Edward, and I have no idea who he is. Like EVERYONE. Talking about how they're "going to see Edward tonight" or how they were "first in line to see Edward." Teenagers. Moms. Grandmas. But no guys. I'm really confused. Did I miss something?

9 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

I can't tell if you're kidding or not...?

We're all talking about Twilight.
(I type this as I'm waiting in the theater for the movie to start... For my 2nd time)

And no kidding... My word verification is "actor"

Tiffiny said...

Edward is every teenager's (and some housewives) current heart-throb. I personally thought Jacob looked more appetizing.... like a yummy bar of milk chocolate. You'll have to see the movie to know what I'm talking about. Brandon actually saw it. From a husband's POV and not having read it he said he was actually entertained. (All though it's no Quantum of Solace). Are you gonna read the books?

Joyful Noise said...

Even I have read the books!...It took me a long time to get on board, but I also found them entertaining. You are kidding aren't you?

Annette said...

Lyd. You're so cute. I thought you were totally kidding, because your new blogger background looks slightly vampirish with the gray and the old english typeface. I really like the new look, by the way and your kids picture...ADORABLE!!!

Becky said...

Oh how I love you Lydia. Twilight. It's what all the cool kids are doing.

Becky said...

I'm in your boat...have no idea who Edward is. You and I may be the only 2 people (make that women) on the planet who haven't read the Twilight series...I haven't even read Harry Potter yet. I'm WAY, WAY behind!! :)

Stefani said...

You should have heard the Beehives on Wednesday night. They were taking NON-stop about it. They kept saying they were going to talk about something else but they never did. Afton, Shaelyn and Taylor are going to see the movie this afternoon! They are SO exicted!!!

Brett and Amy said...

Edward is even popular in Spain. But maybe they say Edwardo. Get with the now! But before you do, make sure you have playdates for your kids and a housekeeper on the way.

Kelli Proctor said...

hahaha! You are so funny Lydia! I love you!