corey lived here for a few months with my friend Karma, and her baby was always dressed so cute! i found out that she made his clothes herself, and so i had her make something for my bff Tiff's new baby, Cruz. she made it and mailed it right out, it was the easiest baby gift shopping i've ever done! and Tiff loves the clothes! completely unique and so hip!
if you need a unique baby gift, check out
Regency Prep! thanks a ton, Corey, you rock!
look at that stylish packaging!
she even named this original design Cruz, after the baby!
and talk about going above and beyond, she threw in some SO cute burp cloths and binky strap!
4 comments:
You are amazing and that is all there is to it! Thanks!
Such a PERFECT gift! I l-o-v-e-d it, Lyd!!! You are not just my bff but my 'sister-at-heart'. I had so much fun with you. I miss you tons already! I'm glad Cruz got to meet such a special person in my life!
wow! this is awesome! it almost makes me want to have another baby just to get some of these cute clothes.
that's an ALMOST
Ooooh, I can't wait to see Cruz in those~ so fun!
Post a Comment