Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

locks of love

here's what happened when i dropped my girls off to get haircuts today:





3 comments:

Mindy said...

I have always wanted to do that, but my hair doesn't grow quite that long! The haircut looks great, and I am sure someone will be thrilled to have such beautiful hair.

Kelsey said...

So cute. I have fairly long hair right now too, but I don't think it will ever be that long.

Shauna said...

Hi there, I love your crafts and creations. I read through some of your posts and your xmas decorations were so beautiful and simple. I want to try some of these things.

I also saw that you are trying to implement the Thomas Jefferson Education. We homeschool and I use that book for the list of classics that we assign to our children. A few years back they came out with a companion to the TJ Edu. and it's even better. Hope it's working for you, take care,

Shauna