Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Good times, good times

Don't you just love this picture of us? There we are, looking so happy and pale at Lake Mead. We'd gone to Vegas with 3 of our favorite families, rented a house together, and spent one day at the lake, and the other playing in the pool at the house (it was too windy to wakeboard).



Look at Eric's buff arms!

Thanks, Annette, for taking this picture! We still have it framed, sitting on our nightstand!


5 comments:

Cox Clan said...

How I wish I was in the warm sun right now. I would love to be sitting on a warm beach right now with sand between my toes. I'll keep dreaming. You look like your haveing a great time.

Tiffiny said...

Ohhhh.... I MISS YOOOOUUUU!!!!!

Annette said...

I have always loved that picture too. And the picture you have of your kids on the boat with their ice creams reminds me of a picture from that trip too. You look so relaxed and happy, because YOU WERE!!! We ALL were. That was a great vacation that we and our kids will never forget. Let's go again soon! Love you!

Kelli Proctor said...

This is a way cute picture of you guys! How much was it to rent a house on the lake? We were trying to plan a vacation with some of our friends to Vegas but it fell through, but ideas for another time would be grand!

Lydia said...

It looks so nice and warm.